A gift in your will can change the life of a child
today, tomorrow and well into the future.
Your Legacy will help us to provide
our children with the best health care possible.
You have the ability to improve the lives of our province’s children by leaving a gift to the Janeway Children’s Hospital Foundation in your will or estate plan. You can help to make a difference that will last a lifetime. Please consider a gift to the Janeway Foundation and the health care of our province’s most precious resource – our children. Supporting their health care is an investment in their future and the future of Newfoundland and Labrador.
The importance of leaving a Last Will and Testament are to ensure…
- That a guardian is appointed for your young children
- That your executor is chosen by you and your family
- That your assets are protected and your family is provided for
- That special gifts to your favoured charities are made
- That you make the decisions regarding your estate and not the government
Please see below links which provide information relating to the many ways in which you can make a planned gift in your will or estate plan.
If you have any questions regarding a planned gift to the Janeway Foundation please contact Ruth Squires, Manager Telethon & Gift Planning, Janeway Foundation @ 709-777-4382 (B); 709-743-0095 (Cell); email@example.com